My life is often chaotic. Throwing together a meal that is low prep and easy is a must on the crazy days. Since we do not eat out or used the boxed stuff, I have a plethora of easy sides and main dishes that are our go tos. This is one of the easiest side dishes that you can make. Really, all I do is throw everything together in an oven-safe bowl with a lid on it, pop it in the oven and move on with my life. Yep, there is a reason I said it was easy.
- Red potatoes
- 1-2 tbs Butter
- Your favorite seasonings (I use garlic powder, salt, pepper, parsley, paprika, cayenne pepper, and onion powder).
- Dice the potatoes and throw in the bowl.
- Add your choice of seasonings.
- Add butter and mix it until well blended.
- Place potatoes in an oven safe lidded dish.
- Bake in the oven at about 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes until the potatoes are tender and fully cooked.
3 Replies to “Seasoned Potatoes”
Great side dish for Thanksgiving!
I completely agree with you!
Seasoned Potatoes is not very tough to make either. So I’m thinking to include it as one of the side dishes. 🙂