One of the BEST things about eating pie isn’t the pie itself, it’s the whipped cream that tops it (or smothers it, if you are me). When we switched to the Real Whole foods thing, I had to give up my precious processed whipped cream. I was a sad momma until I realized I could just make it. Seriously, why did I never realize that I could stuff like this? Then it was back to the whole just give me some pie with my whipped cream again…..
- 1-quart Heavy cream (COLD)
- 2 tbs Sugar
- Vanilla (optional)
- Mixer (I use my stand mixer)
- Put the cream, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl.
- Whip it until it forms peaks on top.
- Place in an airtight container until you are ready to use.